- Create a new page (Pages > Add new) and give it a title (e.g. Shortlist 2017) and click the ‘Use Fusion Builder‘ button.
- Click ‘+ Column‘ and pick a 1/1 layout
- Click ‘+ Element‘ and pick the Title option
- Type in the title (e.g. Competition) in the text box and make sure you pick the Heading 3 option from the drop-down menu in the tool section. Save your title.
- Now create the shortlist table: Click the ‘+ Element‘ button below the title. Pick the ‘1/2 1/2 Nested Column‘ option from the Nested Column menu.
- Each nested column should have two text elements, heading and paragraph. Click on + element and add the heading selecting H2 from drop-down menu for titles e.g. individuals, save the element. Click on + element and select paragraph from drop-down menu for text, save the element.
- Repeat steps 3-7 to create more sections.
Note: The main container (blue-background heading) should have the class ‘gca-shortlists‘ .