- Create a new page (Pages > Add new) and give it a title (e.g. Winners 2016) and click the ‘Use Fusion Builder‘ button.
- Click ‘+ Column‘ and pick a 1/1 layout, click ‘+ Element‘ and pick the Title option
- Type in the title (e.g. Competition) in the text box and make sure you pick the Heading 3 option from the drop-down menu in the tool section.
- Hover over the container, a ‘+ Colum20ns‘ button should appear on the bottom right-hand side, click it and pick the 1/2 – 1/2 column layout (second option).
- Now create the Individual profile: Click the first ‘+ Element‘ button. Pick ‘Content Boxes‘ from the menu.
- In the pop-up, pick the ‘Classic Icon On Side‘ option from the Box Layout drop-down and from the Link area drop-down pick the ‘Entire Content Box‘ option.
- Click the edit icon of the item on the left-hand side. Fill in the title (e.g. Individual), pick the icon image from the media gallery and set the icon image width to ‘200‘ and the height to ‘100‘. In ‘Read More Link Url‘ fill in the link to the portfolio page and remove the text from the ‘Read More Link Text‘ box. In the text box fill in the name of the individual or the team. Save your changes and click save again to close the box pop-up.
- Now click the second ‘+ Element‘ button and repeat steps 7-8 to create the Team profile.
- Repeat steps 2-8 to create more sections.
How to create a new winners page Chris Proud 2018-03-20T16:59:53+00:00